Friday, July 2, 2010

13 Reasons Why Questions

Ch.3 Cassette 1: side A

1. Who was on the tape? Hannah Baker was the person that was on the tape.

2. What were the tapes for and why? The tapes were for the people who were on the list, and Clay was one of them.

3. Who is someone that has affected you growing up, positive or negative? and why? My parents had negatively affected me while I was growing up, because they kind of never supported me when it came to my education.

4. What happened to Hannah? Hannah Baker killed herself.

5. What excuse does Clay use for everything? The excuse that Clay uses for everything is a "school project".

6. What is Hannah’s tone in her tape? Hannah's tone in the tapes was sarcastic at first.

7. How did Hannah die? Hannah killed herself by swallowing a lot of pills.

8. What were the rules of the tape? There were only two rules of the tapes. Rule number 1: You listen and rule number 2: you pass it on.

9. How would you react if you received the tapes? I would be kind of scared if i received the tapes.

10. What sensations does Clay feel before pushing the play button? Clay's fingers, hands, arms, and neck feels hollow, he didn't have enough strength to press a single button on the stereo.

11. Would you hear the tapes? And why? I wouldn't want to hear the tapes, because then I would be scared to do so.

12. How did he know Hannah? Clay barely knew Hannah, but he wanted to get to know her. They worked together over the summer at the movie theater. They also made out at a party.

13. What does he think about the tapes? Clay thought the tapes were some kind of joke that someone was pulling on him.

14. What did he receive in his locker? Clay received an envelope with a map of the city inside it.

15. Where did Clay put the map? Clay kept Hannah's map in his backpack.

16. What importance does Justin Foley have in Hannah’s life? Justin Foley was Hannah's first kiss, and her very first hand to hold.

17. According to Hannah what is one of the worst feelings? Betrayal was one of the worst feelings for Hannah.

18. Describe what was being said on the tape. Hannah describes how she used to follow Justin around in school, and why he mattered in her life.

19. Why do you think people are passing around the tapes? I think people were passing around the tapes, because they were on Hannah's list.

20. Would you continue down the list? I would continue down the list, because ive already started listening to the first part of the tapes.

21. Why did Hannah and Kat call Justin? Hannah and Kat called Justin, because Hannah wanted to see how he looked like.

22. Why did Clay decide not to throw the tapes away? Clay decided not to throw the tapes away, because it was Hannah's voice, something that he would never hear again.

23. Would you keep reading the tapes? And why? I would keep reading the tapes, because I would like to know why was I one of the reasons why she died and who were the rest of the people who were on the list.

24. What were Clay’s thoughts about Hannah? Clay's first thought about Hannah was that he thought she was really pretty.

25. Who was Hannah obsessed with? Hannah was obsessed with Clay Jensen.

26. Who did Hannah go to for advice on boys? Hannah asked her mom for advice on boys.

27. Do you have someone that you trust and could tell anything to? And how do you feel about that? Yes there is someone that I know that i could tell anything to, but not fully trust, which is my very own cousin.

28. Describe Hannah in the beginning how was she like? In the beginning, Hannah was playing hard to get so she could get Clay's attention.

29. What lie did Justin tell Hannah’s mom? Justin told Hannah's mom that he only called to ask for a homework question.

30. Why do you think Justin lied to the mom? I think Justin lied to the mom, because he doesn't want her to know the real reason why he called.

31. What was Hannah pissed off about? Pg.23 Hannah was pissed, because someone called her a slut, and she knows for a fact that she isn't.

32. What name has someone called you before that upset you? And why? I was called a slut and ho that pissed me off, because I know it isn't true.

33. Where was Hannah’s first kiss? Hannah's first kiss took place on the rocket ship.

34. Do you remember your first kiss? Yes, I remember my first kiss and it was behind Ralphs.

35. What meaning did the rocket ship have to Hannah? Hannah's first kiss took place on the rocket ship. The rocket ship reminded her of innocence.

36. What was the rumor? The rumor was about Hannah getting felt up at the rocket ship.

37. Tell me about a rumor that was told about you or a friend that was not true. One rumor that I heard about me that was spreading was that me and this guy had sex even though I know we didn't.

38. Who is Tony? Tony is Clay's friend.

39. So far what is Clay’s role? Clay helped out Tony and his dad.

40. What impression did Clay leave on Toni’s mother? Clay wasn't really a polite person when he ate dinner with Tony's family.

41. What did Clay take from Toni’s car? Clay took Tony's walkman from his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment