Monday, July 6, 2009

Chapter 2 Questions

Part 1.
The worst possible place or situation that I've ever been in was learning to accept that my relationship was over. It was one of the worst, because out of all the guys I've dated, he was the second guy I loved. I would have never thought it was going to end this way. There was no one to be blamed but myself, and my stupid actions which had led me to some painful consequences, in which I call karma. I consider this situation one of my worst, because until now I still cant accept and believe everything. I would never want to be in this situation anymore. The feeling is so unbearable. This situation made me learn my lesson. NEVER love a person with all your heart. Your going to face some emotional consequences at the end.

Part 2.

  1. How was the ride, comfortable? Describe. The ride wasnt at all comfortable, because the heat became so unbearable. There was very little air, and everyone was getting tortured by thirst.
  2. What did the Hungarian interpreter say? The Hungarian police said that they were under the authority of the German army. Everyone who still have gold, silver, or watches in their possession had to give them all up. Anyone who is found with their valuables would be shot at the spot. The second other thing he said as that anyone who is ill had to go to the hospital car.
  3. What will happen to someone who escapes? iI anyone escapes everyone else in the wagon would be all shot due to that one person who had escaped.
  4. Describe Madame Schachlter, what was she like in the cart? Madame Schachlter as a woman 50 years old. She had two sons and a husband. Madame Schachlter had gone out of her mind. She was a crazy hysterical woman on the cart, because she had been separated from her husband and eldest son.
  5. What did she scream, why? Madame screamed "Fire! I can see a fire! I can see fire!" , because she had gone out of her mind.
  6. How did the people respond to her madness? People still tried to take care of her even though she was crazy. Then since they couldn't take it no longer, they tied her mouth and gagged her mouth so make her be quiet. Then they also tortured her.
  7. Where did they arrive to at the station? The Jews arrived at Auschwitz.
  8. What were the conditions like? The conditions were good. Families weren't going to get separated. The young people were to work in factories while the elders would be on the field.
  9. What was happening to Madame? Madame had stayed in her corner the whole time, indifferent from the other people.
  10. When they arrived to final destination, what did see and smell? When they had reached their final destination, they smelled burning flesh all around.
  11. Find an image to represent this chapter. In this chapter the image I used was a corpse.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your personal answers. I think you answer most of the questions very well!
    A +

    ReplyDelete
  2. do me a favor and change your picture so you are not flipping someone off!! thanks

    ReplyDelete